1. Review petition submission to MPs.
- Joshua handed in 5 petition packages.
- Galina handed in 5 petition packages.
- William handed in 1 of his 5 petition packages.
- Joshua has received a response from two constituency offices. Ali Hussein’s doesn’t want to present the petition because the signatures are not all from their riding. Bill Morneau’s has promised to forward the petition on to him in Ottawa.
- It would be wise to pursue Judy Sgro as the presenter of the petition. She is the MP for Joshua’s riding and Joshua collected most of the signatures.
- Galina is going to pursue getting the petition presented by her MP John Mckay.
- There are two MP’s in Etobicoke that were not assigned to anyone.
2. Create a plan to submit petition to remaining MPs
- Joshua will go to the two MPs in Etobicoke soon.
- William needs to finish off the work that was assigned to him.
- Joshua will ask Firas to deliver to Etobicoke since getting their by transit is going to be difficult.
3. Review CSI office space situation.
- Application process is taking longer then it is supposed to, was told it would be done in a few days.
- Response keeps getting put off to later dates, several missed deadlines on their end.
- Joshua will continue to pursue this, going to go in person on Monday.
4 Review Rohinie’s upcoming trial.
- Rohinie is going to have a court appearance at Old City Hall on the 23rd of January at 10 AM. It is going to be on the third floor inside courtroom G.
- Members form our group were encouraged to take a pen and a paper so that they could write notes.
- The group need as many pairs of eyes as it can get. Previously, we were unable to properly document everything that happened.
- Joshua, Galina, William and Terry should all be there.
- Galina is going to figure out what is going on with Mitch Weiss. Hopefully, get some exact dates.
5. Discuss what can be done to get group attendance up.
- Attendance at this last meeting is an improvement over our last one.
- William did not attend this one, which is of annoyance.
- Several members are expressing interest and then not showing up.
- Jerome will hopefully be attending our meetings going forward.
- Galina is going to continue to contact everyone before our meetings.
6. Discuss situation with Jerome.
- Jerome is a Targeted Individual from Toronto who required a place to stay, after being evicted.
- Joshua has agreed to help him by providing him with some shelter/money.
- Jerome and Joshua are getting along great.
- Jerome will be of assistance to the group going forward. He participates in the TI telephone meeting from the states and is quite reasonable.
7. Come up with plan for similar situations.
- The group wants to be able to help people in similar situations.
- Joshua needs to be informed if someone asks another member for assistance.
- Despite a group effort, no one else committed to housing someone from the community.
- Firas offered use of his car should we ever need it for an emergency.
8. Discuss jammers.
- Jammers block radio signals operating on set frequencies.
- They allow signals that are not operating on their frequencies to pass, although they do interfere with them.
- The device implanted in the brains of Targeted Individuals is receiving and sending signals.
- That implanted device is operating on a frequency that is unknown to us.
- The jammer that we currently possess blocks frequencies that are used for commercial purposes, such as by wireless routers or cell phones.
- The jammer we possess does help stop communication to and from the implanted device.
- Because the jammer is not set to the right frequency, it does not stop all communication to and from the implanted device.
- In order to find the correct frequency, Firas suggested we use a spectrum analyzer.
- Since we have no experience using such devices, Joshua wanted to know if there was a device that could block all frequencies that could realistically be used to communicate with the implanted device.
- Firas suggested a jammer that rapidly changes the frequency it jams, goes through all of them. Such a device would not block all communication all the time, as most often it would be on the wrong frequency.
- Galina pointed out that we could look at the implanted devices in the medical field and see what frequencies they operate on. This was deemed a good idea as that is likely the effective frequency for similar devices.
- The group is going to come up with specifications for a custom jammer and then have it constructed by an outside source.
9. Group jammer plan.
- Jerome loves the jammer.
- No one in the group expressed much interest in going out and getting a jammer.
- Firas is going to buy a spectrum analyzer.
- Joshua is going to look up the frequencies that implanted devices usually operate on.
10. Call Sherry Podolchuk
- Sherry feels that more people are accepting that implanted devices that effect the brain are being used for mind control.
- She was quite optimistic and had a number of ideas she wanted help from the group with.
- Joshua promised to assist, asked her write the details in the group chat on Facebook.
- Because of the noise at the Cafe the meeting was held at, Sherry couldn’t properly communicate with the group.
- The group is going to need a new place to meet.
11. Call Manan Paul
- Manan was busy and promised to call Joshua tomorrow.
- Terry wants us to contact James Sears who has a TV show, Galina has promised to follow up on that.
- Galina wants us to participate in the class action lawsuit from BC, everyone is encouraged to do that.
- The group need to start having more debate on our Facebook conversation, everyone is encouraged to do their part.